• The CSA Newsletter
• Technology Information
• The CSA Propylaea Project.
• The Older Propylon Project. This is a concluded research project of CSA Director Harrison Eiteljorg, II. The results of this project have been published; archival materials, including CAD models, may be accessed through the Archaeological Research Institute at Arizona State University.
• Lantern Slides of Classical Antiquity
• Pompeii Forum Project CSA participates in this on-going project, Directed by Prof. John J. Dobbins (University of Virginia), to study the Forum of ancient Pompeii. A computer-aided design model is being constructed of the forum.
• Bryn Mawr Electronic Resources Review (BMERR). BMERR was an online journal for reviews of electronic resources concerning the ancient world. Bryn Mawr Classical Review (BMCR) is now publishing reviews of electronic resources, and BMERR has discontinued its separate existence. Reviews published 1998-2000 are now available through the BMCR web site (http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/) and they are available via the BMERR page there.
We would very much like to have names and email address for those who download the book so that we may contact users of the book when there are changes and to assist with discussions. However, there is no obligation to provide them. To provide an email address, just click on this "mailto" link and finish sending the email via your normal mail client. If you wish to add your name in the body of the email, that would be helpful.
If you do give us your name and/or email address, we will respect your privacy and not provide either to any third party.
Whether you have sent us an email or not, you may now click here to continue to the download page.
Thank you for your participation!
Return to Archaeological Computing's Home Page
Return to CSA Home Page